Wednesday 25 September 2013

Miles is so excited!

Everyone is very excited at Rose Cottage, especially Miles!  You see he has heard the news....

Hittyville is back reporting!   Miles is hoping to hear at some stage from Lewis and all he has been up to.  So especially for Lewis today, Miles has been looking for dandelions!


Happy Dandelion Day Lewis!


Yippee, yah!  All is good in the world.


Hitty Madge comes over to see what all the cheering is about.  Miles tells her the news.  We must go and let the others know she says to him.


Miles rushes in to let Hitty Joy know.


She is absolutely delighted, Oh how simply Joyful she exclaims!


Hitty Madge, lets Hitty Ethel and Hitty Annabelle know the news.


Mile is talking ten to the dozen to Hitty Granny Estelle, ...and Hittyville is BACK and I have taken photos of dandelions for Lewis and can I have some pizza please?!

Much excitement indeed!

3 comments:

  1. Fun in Hittyville....I am fond of dandelions myself! I like Hitty Madge...she has my shape ...lol Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Thank you for the huge welcome, dear Lorraine! The only problem is Lewis ran right outside to look for dandelions as Miles declared it Dandelion Day...and on this side of the Pond there are NO dandelions at the moment. Please excuse me while I go in search of my Hittyville Friend and try to explain...and thank you, again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.