Sunday 26 August 2012

Making a Hitty Bench - Part One

Hitty Patience asked for a bench to add to their furniture - after all Hitty MUST have a bench!

Fortunately I had found a tutorial while browsing the Hitty Girls site.  My son had some balsa wood from a never completed project, all I had to do was to cycle down the road to get a stanley knife.



Hitty Patience wanders over to check out the almost finished bench.


She gives it a good inspection.



Tries it out for size...


"Yes I think this will do nicely", she says.  "All it needs now is staining the same colour as our other furniture please."

Fortunately I had some dark green wash stain.


Looks a bit dark here, but I am sure it will lighten up once it is dry.
.

1 comment:

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.