Saturday 22 September 2012

Carving a Hitty - Part Two

Yesterday some carving was done on the arms...


This is what they started out like.


I think our person found the arms very difficult indeed...


There were rather a few huffs and puffs and an 'Oh No!' at one stage...we decided it was probably better to be well clear of the action.


Still I think arms are indeed taking shape, although of course a lot more work needs to be done on them.



At a stretch of the imagination, these could be the beginnings of two arms.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're doing great! No one would guess that this is your first time carving. I'm impressed by your many skills. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How exciting!! Arms and legs!!!

    I am trying to make another Hitty at the moment too, I am about to recarve her face, sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.