Thursday 7 February 2013

A dress for Hitty Carol Faith.

 Some dressmaking went on in Rose Cottage today.  Two dresses are partly completed, a kimono is well, lets just under construction and deconstruction!  Finally one dress was completed and Hitty Carol Faith got to wear it.



Being fully ball jointed she is rather difficult to get to stand, not sure how I managed it, but she stood just long enough for me to take a photo and then insisted she just had to sit down.


I put some lace around the hem and sleeves.  It is strange she gives the appearance compared to the others of being quite a big girl, but actually her body is slimmer than some of my other Hitty girls, so the bodice isn't quite as fitting as I would have liked on her.


I think she is ready for a cup of tea!

1 comment:

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.