Sunday 10 February 2013

Hitty Patience, gets new eyes, and Hitty Eve makes an appearance.

I've had my eyes repainted.  What do you think?

Hmmm... I think I look slightly worried now, but at least I'm not staring as if I've been caught in the headlights!


You may remember that our person has been working on carving her first Hitty.

This is the stage she was last at...


Basic features done, but needs to be sanded smoothed and some finer details.  

Well our person worked on her last night and today and we now have a welcome new addition to our Hitty household.


She could have done with a longer neck, but for a very first attempt at wood carving I think our person is pretty pleased with her, and of course we are always happy to have another Hitty to join our merry family.


Meet Hitty Eve.




1 comment:

  1. I actually know a lady who eats at Lyn-Way and looks just like Hitty Eve...clever name for her being your first creation! Great job~~
    Hitty Patience has beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.