Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hitty Madge goes to London

Our person had an appointment at Great Ormond Street Hospital today so she thought she would go into London slightly earlier and take Hitty Madge (was Eve) to the park.


Hitty Madge, was overjoyed to be going on a trip so soon after arriving into the family.  She was delighted by these lovely vibrant flowers.



The park was lovely.


They then went on to Russell Square where they stopped for a cup of tea and some lovely pastries.


Just look at Hitty Madge!  Isn't she lucky, we were all quite jealous here at Rose Cottage.


The daffodils have already started flowering here.





Such a beautiful day indeed.




6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...What a lovely outing with flowers, tea and pastries, and Hitty Madge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize that your Spring comes earlier than our's. What a lovely place to visit with all the flower blooming. Hitty Madge is a lucky girl indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have any daffodils out here at home. Today in fact is wet and grey!

      Delete
  3. I think it likely she burst forth, like Spring and daffodils, telling you her "real" name as T.S. Eliot would want her to.

    I have a cat named Tosca whose real name is Betty Plodgett. I don't see why Hittys would be different.

    "Madge honey, have a bickie!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly did! I was convinced she was going to be Hitty Eve, but everytime I looked at her standing there, she screamed out Hitty Madge! Don't think I have ever had any quite tell me there name so firmly!

      Delete

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.