Friday 8 February 2013

I am very much alive!


I was really worried at first when my person dressed me in my new kimono...I mean I was pretty sure I was alive, but she wrapped it the wrong way...of course my person actually knew nothing about kimono's and how they should be worn and has fortunately been corrected so even though I might look a bit like a zombie with my staring eyes (which incidentally will hopefully undergo a make over this weekend) I am actually very much alive!  Now you know why my name is Hitty Patience, I certainly need a lot with my person.


Hitty Patience signing off now and going to listen to some music on the gramophone with Hitty Carol Faith.


2 comments:

  1. I am in total awe of your dressmaking abilities! The kimomo is stunning...Lucky dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very beautiful Kimono,Patience, and beautifully worn!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.