Thursday 21 February 2013

Hitty Madge goes out for lunch

Hitty Madge got to go on another outing today!


It is quite cold out so she borrowed the red cape.


She ordered a large cappuccino... 


Goodness is she going to be able to drink all that?!



Thinking she was going to have to wait awhile for the main course she thought she would make a start on the desert - lemon meringue pie.  Just as she was half way through it...


The jacket potato with cheese and salad arrived.



Hitty Madge devoured that in no time!


Enjoying saying hello to the hen, chick and rabbit on the Easter display.


So bright and colourful.

Lastly all of us at Rose Cottage were delighted by this little basket our person found when out yesterday.


Isn't it sweet?  It is lined with red velvet.

7 comments:

  1. Hitty Madge is just adorable, packed with her own unique personality...good job carve mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a big feast for such a little doll, I am glad she enjoyed it! The little basket is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious meal! My mouth was watering just from seeing the cappuccino! And the little basket is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh when I saw your meal because tonight for dinner I had a baked potato with chili and lots of cheese on it and lemon meringue pie!!! I had a Pepsi instead of a cappuccino, though. Hitty Madge seems to be a wonderful traveling companion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually have the cappuccino as I don't drink coffee, but it looked more impressive than my black tea! ;-) Hitty Madge is a great travelling companion, I can see her going on many more trips!

      Delete

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.